Are you involved with the commercialisation of innovation in an organisation or a startup? Do you want to reduce wasted time and resources and increase the likelihood of success? Do you want to learn how to apply the Lean Startup and Customer Development approaches?
This three (3) day practical course on Lean Commercialisation will get see applying the principles and practices of Lean Startup and Customer Development to the commercialisation of innovation no matter what your organisations size, sector or level of maturity.
Topics covered include:
- Lean Commercialisation
- Lean Startup Principles and Practices
- Customer Development Principles and Practices
- Customer Discovery and Customer Validation
- Hypothesis Creation and Experiment Design
- Agile and Lean Development
- Lean Canvas / Business Model Canvas / Value Proposition Canvas
- Managing Disruptive Innovation within a Corporation
- Reduced waste (time, resources, funds)
- Move faster (less time to market)
- Increased likelihood of success at commercialisation
- Improved innovation pipeline across three horizons
Format and approach: The course includes presentations, discussions, and practical work. For best results please bring a laptop or tablet computer with keyboard for accessing resources and completing practical tasks.
- R&D Managers
- Innovation Managers
- Commercialisation Managers
- Startup Founders and Investors
- Three (3) days including light lunch and morning/afternoon tea.
- Regular Price $2,189
- Limited Time Sale $1,990 (10% discount)
- Full-Time Founder pre-revenue and funding (50% discount using coupon “founder”)
- Full-Time Student Discount (50% discount using coupon “fulltime”)
- All prices include GST.
“I have absolutely no reservation recommending Ashley for structured or bespoke training, mentoring or lecturing.” Ron Holmes, CBA.
“A terrific teacher and mentor.”
- A full refund will be given up to one week before the commencement of the course.
- After this someone else may fill your place but no refund will be given.
Please contact us by email if you would like further details.
All prices are subject to change and although we do our best to ensure there are no mistakes or errors on the page we reserve the right to correct them without liability.